For insureds to do
Take full advantage of MÉDIC Construction online
List of things for the insured to do
At your computer:
- Register for the CCQ online services (if you haven’t done so already) at sel.ccq.org.
- Open a session in sel.ccq.org. If you haven’t used the online services for more than 12 months, you will have to choose a new password.
- Verify that the information in your file is up to date:
- Your email address and your mailing address
- Your banking information, for direct deposit (register, if you haven’t already done so)
- Your dependent(s)
On your mobile device or tablet:
- Download the MÉDIC Construction application and enter the online services username and password.
- From the application, use the digital MÉDIC card.
At your pharmacist, dentist, and certain other healthcare providers:
- Present your MÉDIC Construction card to your pharmacist and dentist (received by mail or on the mobile application) so that they can continue to submit claims on your behalf and ensure that the amount you have to pay is adjusted immediately.
- Ask your other healthcare professionals if they can do the same. If they can, present your card to them.
- Ask healthcare providers if they can perform direct insurance coordination, in order to take account of your spouse’s insurance coverage. This way, the amount you have to pay will be immediately adjusted.
You are now ready to:
- Submit a claim in the “MÉDIC online” section of the online services or in your mobile application.
- Use the application’s other functions: simulate a claim, find a provider, view your claim history, send information concerning your dependents, etc.
Keep the original versions of your documentation (invoices, receipts, and other documents) for 12 months following the date that you submit your claims, for verification purposes.
For more information: www.ccq.org/medicenligne
If you have questions, contact the CCQ’s Customer Services at 1 888 842-8282, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.