Report a Situation or Make a Complaint
Report a situation or make a complaint
Report a Situation or Make a Complaint

Confidentiality assured

Personal information sent to the CCQ is confidential, in compliance with the provisions of the Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information (CQLR, c. A-2.1). Only duly authorized individuals at the CCQ will have access to this information as part of their functions and solely for the purpose of processing your complaint or report. 

I want to: 

  • Report a non-compliant situation

    Any situation that does not comply with Act R-20 or the collective agreements can be reported to us by completing the electronic form. You can also make a report by phone at 514 593-3132, or toll-free at 1 800 424-3512. All reports received are treated confidentially.

    Here are some examples of situations that you can report to the CCQ:

    • Undeclared work
    • Harassment, intimidation, or threats
    • Irregular job placement or referral
    • Absence of RBQ licence for an employer or competency certificate for a worker
    • Solicitation or advertising related to the union vote done with the goal of getting a worker to join outside of the raiding period

    Find out more about non-compliance reports and how they are processed

  • Make a salary complaint
    My employer owes me money or isn’t paying me according to the collective agreements in effect in the construction industry. My overtime hours are being banked or I am not being reimbursed for my travel expenses.

    Get the form
  • Make a service complaint

    If you are dissatisfied with our services or consider that your file has not been processed properly, you can file a complaint:

    To send us additional documents, the address is:

    Bureau des plaintes
    Commission de la construction du Québec
    8485, avenue Christophe-Colomb
    Montréal (Québec) 
    H2M 0A7
  • Make a suggestion or comment about our services
  • Make a complaint to the CCQ concerning a process of public call for tenders or notice of intention

    Process of public call for tenders

    The CCQ offers a mechanism for processing complaints filed respecting a call for tenders, company status, or certification of goods underway. The CCQ receives the complaints, analyzes them, follows up, and makes the recommendations required.

    A company may file a complaint respecting a public call for tenders if the documents in this call for tenders or if a modification made to these documents:

    • Set out conditions that do not ensure honest and fair treatment of tenderers
    • Do not allow tenderers to compete although they are qualified to meet the stated procurement requirements
    • Are otherwise not compliant with the statutes and regulations respecting public contracts

    Process of notice of intention

    A company may also file a complaint with the Autorité des marchés publics (AMP) respecting a contract entered into by mutual agreement if, after publication of a notice of intention in the electronic tendering system (ETS):

    • It disagrees with the decision
    • It wishes to report a noncompliant situation

    Before filing a complaint

    Before filing a complaint, consider contacting the person responsible named in the call for tenders documents or in the ETS in order to obtain further details respecting the call for tenders or notice of intention. This person may be able to answer your questions, comments, or requests for details so that you can obtain further information, make a request for change or deferment, or share your observations.

    Filing a complaint

    The purpose of filing a complaint is to report a noncompliant situation respecting a public call for tenders or notice of intention.

    A complaint process may be interrupted. The withdrawal of a complaint must be made before the deadline for receipt of complaints.

    Who may undertake a complaint process?

    Only legal persons interested in participating in the bidding or awarding process with the intention of executing the contract and with the capacity to do so may make a complaint.

    Legal persons must be:

    • An enterprise
    • A group of enterprises
    • Or their representative

    According to the Act Respecting Contracting by Public Bodies, an “enterprise” means a legal person established for a private interest, a general, limited, or undeclared partnership, or a natural person who operates a sole proprietorship.

    How to file a complaint

    To file a complaint concerning the public call for tenders process, you must:

    1. Fill out the Complaint Form Filed with a Public Body from the Autorité des marchés publics (AMP)
    2. When you have filled out, send the form by email to the following addresses:

    Your complaint must be filed during the period for filing complaints mentioned in the call for tenders document on the ETS.

    To file a complaint concerning the notice of intention process, you must refer to the Autorité des marchés publics.

    Deadlines with respect to processing complaints

    When you file a complaint, the CCQ agrees to:

    • Respond to your complaint not later than three days before the tender closing date, to all complainants at the same time.
    • Make the corrective measures necessary by writing an addendum, if applicable.

    To find out more about processing deadlines for your complaint and your rights in this process, consult the procédure portant sur la réception et l’examen des plaintes prévue à l’article 21.0.3 de la Loi sur les contrats des organismes publics (LCOP) (available in French only).

    If you disagree with the decision made by the CCQ, you have the right to file a complaint with the Autorité des marchés publics within three days following receipt of the decision.

  • Know your rights (discrimination, intimidation, harassement, violence and unhealthy work environment)

    The law protects you

    You shouldn't feel harassed, isolated, humiliated, or threatened on the job. You have the right to a healthy workplace without violence, harassment, or discrimination.

    I am experiencing a difficult situation :

    Info-resources Discrimination, Intimidation, Harassment

    This confidential service is for victims of or witnesses to discrimination, intimidation, harassment, violence, and other situations involving an unhealthy work environment. 

    The service provide information on possible recourses and provides direction to recourses according to the needed. 

    Info-resources Discrimination, Intimidation, Harassment
    Confidential service
    1 833 333-8003
    [email protected]

To learn more about $name


By continuing to navigate on this site, you accept the use of cookies and other tracers enabling us to propose content and promotions adapted to your interests and to gather visit statistics for the purpose of improving your navigation experience. You may block the transmission of data at any time by using the Google add-on.

To find out more about our confidentiality policy and conditions of use, click here.