Customer service declaration
Insurance and Retirement
Competency and exemption certificate
Profesional training and qualification
Salary and site complaints
People with disabilities
If you send an application for insurance refunds or benefits:
- You will receive a refund for your medical, dental or professional expenses within three weeks;
If you send an pension application:
- You will receive written confirmation of the amount and date of pension payment within four weeks.
If you are applying for a competency or exemption certificate:
- For your initial application for a competency certificate, a decision will be made within three business days. One week must be added for mailing the certificate or notice of rejection;
- For your application for a certificate under an interprovincial agreement, a decision will be made by the following business day. One week must be added for mailing the certificate or notice of rejection.
If you are an employer sending a request for the issuance of an exemption:
- Your request will be processed within two weeks.
If you are attending training activities and would like to receive payment of your financial incentives:
- Your financial incentive will be paid within two weeks following confirmation of your attendance at the course, if you are taking a full-time course, or within three weeks, if you are taking a part-time course.
If you want your hours worked and experience recognized to become a journeyman?
- Your application for the qualification exam will be processed within four weeks.
If you have passed your welding qualification examination and are applying for reimbursement:
- You will be reimbursed within two weeks.
If you have passed the journeyman qualification exam:
- We will send you your exam results within two weeks of the exam date.
If you make a salary complaint:
- You will receive the result of your complaint within five months; if this deadline cannot be respected, we will send you a progress report on the processing of your complaint.
If you make a site complaint:
- The CCQ assesses all information received concerning a situation considered noncompliant on a construction site. Click here to get more details about the site complaints process.
The CCQ is committed to offering adapted services to individuals with a functional, visual or hearing disability. If you should require a large-print or Braille brochure, please contact the Coordinator of services for the disabled at 1 888 842-8282.
Are you satisfied with our services?
If you feel that one of your requests has not received all the attention necessary from a member of our staff, or if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the services offered, fill out the online form Plainte en lien avec un service rendu par la CCQ.
Would you simply like to make a suggestion or comment? If so, use the online form Commentaire ou suggestion concernant nos services.
You send us a comment, suggestion, or complaint?
If you send a complaint, you will receive a comprehensive, clear and personalized response within two weeks of its receipt.
The CCQ is committed to processing complaints with full confidentiality.
Help us to serve you better
We rely on you to help us respect our commitments:
- Provide all the information and documents within the required time frame;
- Provide us with your full contact information.
The present Customer Service Declaration is reviewed every year.