Report a situation or make a complaint

Confidentiality assured

Personal information sent to the CCQ is confidential, in compliance with the provisions of the Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information (CQLR, c. A-2.1). Only duly authorized individuals at the CCQ will have access to this information as part of their functions and solely for the purpose of processing your complaint or report. 

I want to :

Reporting a noncompliant situation

Any situation that is not in compliance with Act R-20 or the collective agreements can be reported to us through one simple, confidential electronic form. Here are a few examples of situations that you can inform us of:

  • Undeclared work
  • Harassment, bullying or threats
  • Irregularities in worker placement or referral practices
  • Failure to hold an RBQ licence for an employer or competency certificate for a worker

View the complete list of situations that can be reported 

Complete the electronic form

To learn about the process involved in handling noncompliance reports.

To learn about the new measures protecting people who report a situation of intimidation or violence on a construction site.

Make a salary complaint
My employer owes me money or isn’t paying me according to the collective agreements in effect in the construction industry. My overtime hours are being banked or I am not being reimbursed for my travel expenses. Get the form
Make a service complaint

If you are dissatisfied with our services or, in your view, your file has not been processed properly, you can send us a complaint online or by telephone at 1 866 736-6700.

You can also use our paper form.

To contact us by mail or send us supplementary documents, the address is:

Bureau des plaintes
Commission de la construction du Québec
8485, avenue Christophe-Colomb
Montréal (Québec)  H2M 0A7

Complete the electronic form

Téléchargement d'Adobe Reader Téléchargez gratuitement Adobe Reader en français.